GrindHouse Bullies is a local Bully Pride Dog Food & Trenz Hi Pro supplier, Bully Pride is manufactured by Pioneer Naturals
out of Hamlin, Texas. Bully Pride is a chicken based performance style dog food with 30% Protein, 20% Fat, 3.5% Fiber, Soy Free, Corn Free, Gluten Free and 431 cal/cup with US Sourced Ingredients!
Tampa, FL / New Port Richey, FL
New Pricing! Bully Pride 30/20 40lbs $35/bag, Trenz Hi Pro Beef & Rice 40lbs $30/bag
We do not ship, contact Manufacture or Bobby Trenz (407) 963-7058 for out of state orders
Chicken Meal, Whole Brown Rice, Sorghum, Chicken Fat, Beet Pulp, Menhaden Fish Meal, Natural Chicken Liver Flavor, Flaxseed Meal, Brewer Yeast, Chondroitan, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Calcium Proteinate, Choline Chloride, Zinc Proteinate, Vitamin E Supplement, Iron Proteinate, Inulin, Ascorbic Acid, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Niacin Supplement, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Menadione Nicotinamide Bisulfite, Beta Carotene, Folic Acid, Sodium Selenite, Ethylenediamine Dihydriodide, Rosemary Extract.
- Chicken Meal - is considered a meat concentrate and contains nearly 300% more protein than fresh chicken. Chicken meal is ground up chicken meat that has been carefully dried to a moisture level of 10%. The protein content is 65% and the fat level is 12%. Regular chicken contains about 70% water with 18% protein and 5% fat.
- Whole Brown Rice - complex carbohydrate that once cooked can be fairly easy to digest, excellent source of fiber and vitamins.
- Sorghum - provides many health benefits, its a whole grain, gluten-free and high in antioxidants, it is also rich in B1, niacin, iron, zinc, dietary fiber and B2. Also boosts smoother blood sugar behavior.
- Chicken Fat - is a quality source of essential fatty acids and an excellent source of energy. Fat has a positive effect on the immune system and plays a beneficial role in stress response. Essential fatty acids are required for proper growth, reproduction, normal skin structure and a healthy coat.
- Beet Pulp - is an insoluble fiber source that is moderately fermentable. This means the fiber from beet pulp has the benefits of adding bulk and moisture to animal stools while providing an energy source that can improve the health of the colon.
- Menhaden Fish Meal - Excellent source of fish, highly concentrated source of protein and good source of fatty acids. Menhaden are small ocean fish related to herring. They’re rich in protein and omega-3 fatty acids.
- Natural Chicken Liver Flavor - used as a natural flavor enhancer
- Flaxseed Meal - is the richest plant source of antioxidant lignans and Omega-3 fatty acids that both help support an active immune system. The high levels of Omega-3 fatty acids in flax seed meal also help promote healthy skin and a shiny coat. Flax seed meal also has a very high level of highly digestible protein and essential amino acids needed to keep dogs fit and healthy.
- Brewer Yeast - High nucleic acid count and is an important component of cell development rich in minerals and other healthy nutrients. It's noteworthy that brewers yeast contains about 48% protein.
- Chondroitan - a carbohydrate naturally produced in cartilage. It keeps cartilage hydrated and healthy, and also helps inhibit some of the enzymes in the joints that destroy and degrade cartilage.
- Glucosamine Hydrochloride - one of the major building blocks utilized in the body’s synthesis of the lubricants and shock absorbing mechanisms necessary to maintain and restore healthy joint performance. Glucosamine supplementation enhances the body’s ability to manufacture collagen and proteoglycans, which are essential for rebuilding joints and supporting synovial fluid which lubricates your joints.
- Calcium Proteinate - nutritional animal feed supplement formulated to prevent and/or correct calcium deficiency in animals.
- Choline Chloride - source of choline, a vitamin that works to build cell membranes.
- Zinc Proteinate - Best source of zinc, protects against free radicals, essential to insulin formation and immune function.
- Vitamin E Supplement - powerful antioxidant that plays a crucial role in supporting pet health.
- Iron Proteinate - source of iron, which is chelated with amino acids to improve the bioavailability. Iron is a vital component of hemoglobin, the molecule that transports oxygen.
- Inulin - type of fiber used to treat or prevent digestive problems.
- Ascorbic Acid - source of vitamin C, which is an antioxidant that neutralizes free radicals.
- Yucca Schidigera Extract - adds flavor to our products and aids in reducing stool odor.
- Niacin Supplement - promotes proper digestion, energy production and healthy skin and nerves.
- Copper Proteinate - source of copper, which is chelated with amino acids to improve the bioavailability. Copper is a mineral that has many roles, including reducing cellular damage caused by free radicals, synthesis of hemoglobin and the synthesis of collagen.
- Manganese Proteinate - Best source of manganese, necessary to development of strong bones and enzyme activators, enhances immune system.
- Vitamin A Supplement - source of vitamin A, vital to immune function, develops strong eyes and bones, lowers risk to cancer.
- Vitamin D Supplement - Promotes the body's absorption of calcium, which is essential for normal development and maintenance of healthy teeth and bones.
- Pyridoxine Hydrochloride - source of pyridoxine, also known as vitamin B6, a B vitamin that has many roles in metabolism.
- Vitamin B12 Supplement - Important in the formation of blood and the maintenance of the nervous system.
- Menadione Nicotinamide Bisulfite - source of vitamin K
- Beta Carotene - Source of Vitamin A precursor, aids immune response, allergy control, slows aging
- Folic Acid - Standard source, needed for blood building and DNA synthesis
- Sodium Selenite - Sodium Selenite is a source of sodium and selenium. Sodium is essential for healthy functioning cells and maintains acid-base balance in the body with potassium. Selenium plays a vital role in reducing cellular damage caused by free radicals and a supportive role in immune response.
- Ethylenediamine Dihydriodide - iodine supplement
- Rosemary Extract - Natural preservative and flavor enhancer.
Trenz Hi Pro Beef & Rice
Hi Pro is a beef based performance style dog food with 27% Protein, 15% Fat, 3.5% Fiber, Soy Free, Corn Free, Gluten Free with US Sourced Ingredients!
INGREDIENTS: Beef Meal, Ground Rice, Millet, Ground Sorghum, Chicken Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, Citric Acid and Rosemary Extract), Beet Pulp, Lamb Meal, Fish Meal, Flaxseed Meal, Dried Egg product, Brewers Dried Yeast, Chicken Liver Flavor, Yeast Culture, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Lecithin, Garlic, Vitamin A Supplement, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxcide, Manganese Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Potassium Iodate, Niacid, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate, Folic Acid, Cobalt Carbonate, Yucca Schidigera Extract.